Join Dr. Martha Hall in CEU Seminar for Health Professionals. She will discussed ‘Nutrition in a Chinese Medicine Practice’ to help take the practice to the next level as you understand and integrate individualized nutrient therapies. She will help you learn the powerful tools that will increase compliance, and treatment outcomes, by adding functional nutrition to your TCM practice.
The seminar will cover the following:
- Comprehend the dangers of synthetic vitamins and the role of whole food based supplements.
- Recognize digestive disorders through palpation exams & learn how to do an evaluation of digestive problems.
- Know how to add simple protocols to support patients with hard-core digestive circumstances like IBS, Crohn’s, and Colitis.
- Choose particular herbs that will enhance and complement their TCM practice.
- Realize the concrete method to integrating whole food based supplements into a TCM practice.
- Gain clinical strategies for creating a successful wellness practice.
Topic: Nutrition in a Chinese Medicine Practice
Date and Time: May 20, 2017 | 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Location: Toal Conference Center, 1960 North Loop Rd., Alameda, CA 94502
CE Processing Fee: $25
*FREE organic, lunch included*
Cancellation Fee: $59 after May 15, 2017
This course is approved for 8 HOURS of CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS for Chiropractors, Naturopathic Doctors, and Registered Nurses. Approved for 8 CE UNITS by the California Acupuncture Board, Provider Number 484, Category 1.
TO REGISTER FOR THIS SEMINAR